Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Get $10 off your next computer service at R And R Services

Dear readers, I would like your feedback.  I have been writing articles about computer related topics for several months and now I would like your suggestions for new topics I can cover that would help you to better understand your computer.  I have some topics ready which I think would help, but I'd also like to write articles about computer topics that you want more information about..  So, here is your chance to guide me!  Reply on the R And R Services Facebook wall, comment below on this blog, or send me an E-mail.  I would love to hear your ideas for topics!  If I choose your idea as the first topic, you will receive a $10 credit toward your next computer service.


Contact Robert by E-mail or by phone 858-449-1749.



No comments:

Post a Comment